Binance is the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange for all the right reasons. You can withdraw both cash and crypto through Binance which is why it is preferred by many traders and investors. All you need to do is visit www.binance.com and log in by adding all the valid information including email id, KYC details, and a stronger password. The latter is crucial as it will provide security to your Binance account so without wasting any time, you should generate a stronger password. Also, Binance provides a two-factor authentication process to provide better security to the account. So, follow all the steps in detail to ensure you are leaving no loopholes that might lead to problems later.
Another unique feature of Binance is that it provides an array of cryptocurrencies and payment methods. It also offers several trading pairs which makes it quite versatile in the industry. Though Binance is an advanced crypto exchange with developed features, it doesn’t restrict the newbies from using it. Have patience and follow the steps thoroughly to ensure a seamless withdrawal of cash on Binance.
Steps To Follow To Withdraw Cash On Binance
Do you know Binance supports more than 60 fiat currencies and different payment methods? Yes, you have read that right, that’s why people are keen on withdrawing cash on Binance. For this, you have to follow a few steps after you do a Binance login. Keep reading and find out the steps in detail:
- Do a Binance login and after you have successfully logged in, you have to move your mouse to the wallet and click on Fiat and Spot
- Thereafter, click on withdraw to move ahead with the other steps
- Choose fiat tab that is present on the left side of the top bar
- Select the payment method and fiat currency you would like to withdraw from the Binance account. The latter supports credit and debit cards, wire transfers, and cash balance. But the payment method is strictly based on the region you belong to
- Now add all the required details and follow all the instructions
- You will receive a verification code on your valid email id that was provided when you opened a Binance account by visiting www.binance.com
- Enter the verification code to confirm the withdrawal
- Thereafter, you will see a window that will show your order as submitted
- You can view wallet and history from the same pop-up window
Get In Touch With The Right People
If you follow all the steps thoroughly, in no way, you can get misled. But if you are still unsure, then you can seek assistance from our experts present at the Binance US Customer Support Number. All you need to do is contact them at Binance Customer Service Phone Number and find out how to login to Binance and more.
Some of you might find it a little difficult to use Binance especially if you are a newbie, in this case, worry not and seek assistance by calling at Binance Customer Support Phone Number. The customer executives present at Binance US Customer Support will always guide you with everything that you need.
If you face any problem while performing the above steps then contact the team of certified technicians at McAfee Helpline Number +1 833-530-2439 who can help you in fixing and resolving the issues related to Binance Money easily.