If you are looking for a platform to buy and sell cryptocurrency, then Binance is your best bet. It is one of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges that make way for trading in more than 45 virtual coins including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Binance coin and more. All you need to do is visit the binance.com login and follow a few steps that will be mentioned here. But before you login, you should find out a few important things about Binance that will help you make an informed decision.
Don’t you think you should know why Binance is popular before you get started with how to cash out? Binance is based on a combination of two words binary and finance. This exchange service was launched in 2017 with an aim to provide multi-tier safety and security standards to make crypto transactions easier and safer than ever. In fact, for this security measure, whenever you visit binance.com, you have to follow a few steps that will provide you security while crypto transactions. Along with this, the Binance US Customer Support is extremely helpful. Whether you are facing issues or can’t withdraw on binance, just give a call at the Binance Customer Support Phone Number and the executives will be there to assist you with anything that you need. From resolving your queries to assisting you throughout the process, they will do it all and ensure all your worries are addressed.
Now, when you are aware of Binance and its versatility, it’s time you should find out about the steps to follow when you do a binance.com login. Are you ready?
Steps To Follow To Cash Out On Binance Login
- It is a given thing that you need to open a Binance account first, thereafter login and then move your mouse to a wallet
- Then click on Fiat and Spot
- Once the Fiat and Spot page opens, locate withdraw and click on it thereafter
- After that, select the crypto tab
- Now as Binance provides access to an array of cryptocurrencies, you have to choose one that you would like to withdraw
- Cryptocurrency can trigger issues on different networks which is why you have to choose the network that you would like to make your withdrawal on
- For instance, BNB is issued on Binance Smart Chain as a BEP-20 token and on a Binance chain as a BEP-2 token. So, if you like to withdraw to a BEP-2 address, select BEP-2 option.
You should be very careful with this step as if you choose a wrong address then you might end up losing all your crypto funds
- Click on BNB in your wallet
- Copy your BNB address and then paste it on the Binance login withdrawal page
- Please make sure everything is correct and then click on Submit
- Thereafter, click on Send code and enter the 6-digit code that you will receive in your registered email ID that was required when visited www.binance.com to login
- Now enter your 2FA code then click on Submit
- If you want accountability of all the transactions, you can check the transaction history
In this section, we will tell you how to withdraw cash/fiat on Binance after login. Here are the steps:
- Login to your Binance account and move your mouse to your wallet and click on Fiat and Spot
- Click on withdraw
- Choose the fiat tab
- As Binance supports more than 60 fiat currencies and several payment methods, you have to select the one that you would like to withdraw and pay through. Though Binance supports credit and debit cards, cash balance, bank transfer, the payment method will be based on the region where you belong to
- Fill the following details and then move ahead
- Enter the verification code to confirm the withdrawal to ensure your credibility
And that’s how you can withdraw cash on Binance login.
Contact Binance Customer Support Phone Number
When you open www.binance.com, the first step is to create an account by login. If you are stuck in any step and need assistance, don’t hesitate to call Binance Customer Service Phone Number, the customer executives will be there to help you. Either call them or drop them an email, and they will assist you shortly. The Binance US Customer Support Number is also of great use if you are in the USA.